TMS software is the most vital tool for running a successful transportation business. Transportation Company takes tremendous coordination of Dispatchers, Drivers, Fleet managers, Accountants, Trading Partners, and Accountants etc. to get details of every shipment. Smart and dedicated staff is responsible for successful running of business.
Granting Departmental Access:
Once TMS is adopted make scheduling process visible to more departments and individuals and train your team members to answer customer questions quickly and tactfully. For instance, effective TMS sharing is allowing a shipper access to accurate pricing across multiple carriers within the order fulfillment process.
Here’s what it looks like:
- Specifications are sent from the TMS provider to a company’s programming team that contains detailed examples of integration steps.
- A process evaluation is performed internally to determine the best location to add the calls to the TMS to retrieve data and display rates.
- Based on company feedback, stakeholders are identified as key TMS users to ensure a successful result once integration is complete.
- TMS coding begins using a dummy account that allows developers to make practice calls into the TMS with an API. This allows data sharing between systems and simulates visibility in shipment activity.
- TMS functionality is tested and fixed are put in place.
The average implementation of TMS takes around 2 to 4 weeks, depending on resources availability and the efficient organization of the stakeholders involved in it. Integration of warehouse management system and transport management system increases efficiency of customer service. TMS, return on Investment drives market growth. It decreases freight costs in supply chain management.
- Jayem inland transport is a unit of Jayem logistics delivering best transport services all over India by using TMS software. We have own innovative IT team maintaining TMS effectively by regular updating. We are maintaining a day to day vehicle trip data, which is containing Odometer Reading, customer name, area, time etc… This data should store as per our requirement, Based on this the reports should generate We have around 170+ Vehicle in Multiple locations, each vehicle is renewable documents like insurance, Fitness, Permit, road tax etc… These should be notified to our team when they are going to expire. Reports will be collected below.
- Customer wise vehicle Trips, and vehicle type wise Trips, Unique vehicles that we have given to customer
- The Kilometers travelled by the particular tyre (tyre Report)
- Vehicle service and maintenance Reports
- Vehicle Performance/Trip Analysis
- Vehicle tooling
- Fuel utilization by vehicles.
- It is serving its best in Long Haul trucking, Trucking for in plant logistics, Reverse logistics transportation etc. For Retail & E-commerce, Textile & Apparels, FMCG & Beverages, Consumer Durables 3PL, Warehousing & Express Delivery, Automotive & Manufacturing Distributor, Dealer & Stockiest, Ceramic, Glass, Paint & Hardware, Pharma & Healthcare, ICT & Telecom Logistics
Request a Quote or Call Us (+91 80 413 53500) to shipment today