ICRA Limited is an Indian independent credit rating agency along with professional investment information in 1991. Its recent investigation reveals many interesting points about growth of Indian Logistics Sector at a rate of 9-10%.
- New GST policies are encouraging foreign investors across the supply chain and demand for end-to-end solution providers and emerging of e-commerce, logistic parks, cold chains and new startups are the main reasons.
- ICRA says logistics sector in India will be grown at a rate of 9-10 percent.
- Railways position is also be expected to improve as it is 30% of freight movement is India for long haul and bulky commodities like Coal, Iron ore, Fertilizers, Steel and Cement.
- The government is on improving India’s transportation by developing inland and coastal waterways.
- Currently sea ways transport is only 6% of freight movement in India compared to china (30%) and USA (14%). Now GOVT has chalked an ambitious Sagarmala project that aims at doubling the share of seaways in transport mix over decade by modernizing various ports.
- The government also planning to develop about 35 strategically located multi-modal logistic parks (MMLPs) which are nearer to major manufacturing centers to improve Integrated Logistics.
The above initiatives have the potential to bring down the logistic costs and increasing economic recovery.
Jayem Logistics Is one of the best 3pl Logistic service provider in India with various business verticals to develop expertise and quick response to customer. Jayem warehousing operates 64+ ware houses across 32 cities in India having 2.0 Million sq.ft of warehouse space. Jayem Inland Transport provides on demand / contractual transportation services to large enterprises, SMEs, traders and distributors across south India. Jayem Trade provides trading & 5PL services to small and medium Enterprises abroad and managing all their logistics and payments for the value of the goods. Connect Cargo is one of the leading freight forwarder in ocean and air services. members of leading trade organizations like WCA, PANGEA, COOP etc. offering its services through member alliances across the globe. specialized in project cargo and bulk break.
Request a quote or call (+91 80 4113 4231) for the best logistic services.